Un emplacement idéal
pour découvrir Marseille !
Face à 2 stations de métro
A 100m de la gare routière
A 10 minutes à pied du Vieux-Port
HOTEL TERMINUS SAINT CHARLES
- 24 hour Reception.
- Breakfast served from 6.30 – 10.00 am.
- Local newspapers
- Cold drinks.
- Free luggage storage (subject to rules and conditions).
- Travel cot available by prior arrangement.
- Rooms with individual shower and toilet facilities.
- Quiet courtyard rooms and soundproof street rooms.
- LCD TV 51 cm.
- Canal+, Sport+, Cinécinéma and 12 DTTV stations.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Wake-up call service.
- Hospitality tray with tea, coffee and biscuit
PROFESSIONAL PLACES OF INTEREST
A 5 minute walk from the World Trade Center and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
A 20 minute walk from the Palais du Pharo convention centre.
The Château Gombert technology park is 15 minutes away by metro + bus.
TOURIST SITES AND MONUMENTS
10 minutes from the Stade Vélodrome football and sports stadium by metro.
15 minutes from the beaches by metro + bus.
30 minutes from the calanque coves by metro + bus.
Notre Dame de la Garde Basilica (20 min on foot + bus).
WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY
- We really appreciated the kindness of the staff who were very welcoming. Our room and bathroom were very clean, pleasant and functional. Copious breakfast for 8 euros. Ideal location for getting around Marseille, opposite the train station, the metro and other public transport. It’s a nice area to go for a walk.
- This is a very clean and well-situated hotel, opposite the St Charles station and a 10 minute walk from the Vieux Port, plenty of restaurants, etc – very good value for money too – Warm welcome, no complaints – we’ll be back ! A recommended hotel !
- Very clean hotel, just below the train station (no noise from there, however), simple but nicely refurbished rooms, an excellent accommodation solution at an attractive price.
- This hotel is located a stone’s throw from the station and you can get anywhere you want in Marseille in less than 10 minutes, whether the Old Port or anywhere else, thanks to a good public transport system : 2 metro lines just outside the hotel and the bus station 100 metres further on. The rooms are just fine and well-equipped. Breakfast is very good too. Secure luggage storage. Our room looked onto a quiet courtyard. In short : a hotel to recommend.
- We particularly liked the welcome, the kindness of the staff, the comfort and the cleanliness of our room, the geographical location and the value for money.
- A particularly warm welcome and the coffee on arrival in the room make a stay in this hotel really pleasant and its location just a stone’s throw from St Charles station is very practical when you arrive in Marseille by train because you exit the station, drop off your bags and you’re ready to visit Marseille.
- The hotel is ideally located opposite the Saint Charles station. The room is very clean, the breakfast copious. The reception staff were friendly and pleasant. I will return to this hotel for my future trips to Marseille.
- This hotel is very well situated next to the train station and the airport shuttle but also, importantly, to the Old Port. The rooms there are very functional and clean and the staff very friendly.
Our hotel is ideally located at the foot of the Saint-Charles railway station in Marseille, allowing you to drop off your luggage as soon as you arrive. From there, you are just 10 minutes’ away from most of the places of interest in the city thanks to the metro and bus services that are available just opposite our establishment.